Effective date: March 20, 2023.
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our service and the choices you have associated with that data.
INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
We process certain information of you that either is collected automatically, or that you supply voluntarily when placing your orders. This information includes information such as your name, address, email address and telephone number. We also process your financial data to facilitate payment for our services. All of the information collected is processed strictly in accordance with Law, and this privacy statement. We process the following personal data:
- Personal data; first name and last name.
- Contact data; e-mail address, telephone number and address.
- Purchase history; price, product and purchase date.
- Payment data; transaction history, outstanding claims, bank account number, creditcard data.
- Correspondence date; communications with our customer service or marketing communications.
- Preferences; choice of language and e-mail preferences.
We may also collect information how the service is accessed and used (“usage data”). This usage data may include information such as your computer’s internet protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT BY AUTOMATED MEANS
Our Site also uses third-party plug-ins . The providers of these plug-ins may collect your data using automated means when you interact with them. This information is collected directly by the providers of these plug-ins and is subject to the privacy policies or notices of these providers.
We may use third-party web analytics services on our site, such as those of Google Analytics. These service providers help us analyze how users use the site. The information collected for this purpose (including your IP address or other information collected by automated means) will be disclosed to or collected directly by these service providers.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Atelier Hinode use the collected data to provide and improve several services such as:
- Provide products and services
- Create and manage your account
- Process your payment
- To the extent permitted by applicable law and with your consent where required, send you catalogs and other promotional materials, and communicate with you about, and administer your participation in, special events, programs, offers, surveys and market research
- Respond to your inquiries.
- Perform data analyses (including anonymization and aggregation of personal information).
- Protect against, identify and prevent fraud and other unlawful activity, claims and other liabilities; and
- Comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and our policies.
- Provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the service
- Monitor the usage of the service
- Detect, prevent and address technical issues
SECURITY OF DATA
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Atelier Hinode does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or legal guardian and you are aware that your children has provided us with personal data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or though our contact form on the site. If we become aware that we have collected personal data from children without verification of parental consent, we take great steps to remove that information from our servers.
Atelier Hinode AS, Org.Nr. 929 981 979
Aspehaugveien 7, 0367 Oslo, Norway